*Summer Registration is Closed*Student Anxiety
Gain the knowledge, understanding, and strategies needed to help your students manage anxiety.
3 Grad Credits ($445 )
Non-Credit PD ($245)
45 TX CPEs ($245)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
Next Classroom Opens
It’s estimated that nearly 1⁄3 of all Americans will experience anxiety. Specifically, academic anxiety is on the rise for all grade-levels in schools across the country. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to help your students manage anxiety. This course will help you:
- Identify students with anxiety.
- Understand how anxiety impacts their learning.
- Deepen your knowledge of the causes and triggers of anxiety, and how to avoid them in your classroom.
- Develop intervention approaches to support your anxious students.
- Engage parents in helping students manage anxiety.
- Foster stronger student mindsets, and help them to cope with stressful situation on their own.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.