*Summer Registration is Closed*Growth Mindsets for Teachers
Gain the knowledge, understanding, and strategies needed to develop a growth mindset that can help you better navigate life’s struggles, and make a bigger impact on your students’ lives
3 Grad Credits ($445 )
Non-Credit PD ($245)
45 TX CPEs ($245)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
Next Classroom Opens
Teaching is incredibly challenging! On a daily basis, you are faced with extreme obstacles and frustrations that few other professions encounter. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to develop a growth mindset that can help you better navigate life’s struggles, and make a bigger impact on your students’ lives. This course will help you:
- Define fixed and growth mindsets.
- Uncover what mindset you have and the factors that have contributed to its development.
- Recognize how your mindset affects you, your teaching, and your students.
- Reframe challenges, obstacles, effort and criticism.
- Identify your students’ and school’s mindsets.
- Cultivate a growth mindset, reduce stress and reignite your passion for teaching.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.