*Summer Registration is Closed*Achieving Real Student Success
Gain the knowledge, understanding, and strategies needed to help your students reach their potential.
3 Grad Credits ($445 )
Non-Credit PD ($245)
45 TX CPEs ($245)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
Next Classroom Opens
Do you teach for the recognition, or the money, or the fame? Doubtful. It’s all about the students, and making a relevant impact in their lives.The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to improve learner outcomes and help students reach their potential. This course will help you:
- Examine and understand how students’ brains work and how emotions impact student learning.
- Motivate, engage, and connect with your students more successfully.
- Monitor and assess student progress in authentic and caring ways.
- Garner extended family support for all students.
- Pave roads for your students to achieve better outcomes in the classroom and life.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.