*Summer Registration is Closed*New Teacher Survival Guide
Gain the knowledge, understanding, and strategies needed to not only survive your first years of teaching, but thrive.
3 Grad Credits ($445 )
Non-Credit PD ($245)
45 TX CPEs ($245)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
Next Classroom Opens
Are you a new(ish) teacher? Is teaching more challenging than you anticipated? Do you feel like you should know what to do but sometimes aren’t sure what to do? Are you anxious about the future?
Teaching is hard, but it doesn’t need to feel impossible. Regardless of where you teach or what you teach, or if you have a lot of support at your school or a little, by learning research-proven techniques you can supercharge your teacher skill set. Designed exclusively for teachers in their first 2 years of teaching. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to not just survive as a new teacher, but become a more impactful educator. This course will help you:
- Understand the unique challenges and advantages of being a new teacher.
- Uncover the strengths and weaknesses in your current practice.
- Refine your personal mission for teaching.
- Investigate how to better align with your school, district and discipline.
- Develop effective strategies to improve your planning, instruction, classroom management, and assess your students’ progress.
- Strengthen your mindset, habits, and develop grit.
- Communicate with parents better.
- Learn strategies and techniques to become a more impactful educator.
- Thrive as a new teacher.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.