- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
It’s estimated that nearly ⅓ of all Americans will experience anxiety. Specifically, academic anxiety is on the rise for all grade-levels in schools across the country. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to help your students manage anxiety. This course will help you:
- Identify students with anxiety.
- Understand how anxiety impacts their learning.
- Deepen your knowledge of the causes and triggers of anxiety, and how to avoid them in your classroom.
- Develop intervention approaches to support your anxious students.
- Engage parents in helping students manage anxiety.
- Foster stronger student mindsets, and help them to cope with stressful situation on their own.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE