PROJECT-BASED LEARNING FUNDAMENTALS
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
A relevant question new and seasoned educators often receive from students is, “Why do we need to know this?” Project-Based Learning (PBL) takes learning into the 21st Century and challenges students to experience real-world problem solving. Designed to build critical thinking, collaboration, and communication skills, this pedagogical tool is beneficial to all teaching disciplines.The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators who are new to PBL with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to design and implement Project-Based Learning in the classroom. This course will help you:
- Engage and motivate students with real-world problem solving.
- Become a facilitator of learning.
- Assess student progress in non-traditional ways.
- Increase student responsibility.
- Prepare students for real-world problem solving.
- Provide a deeper and more lasting impact on learning.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE