- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Kids, teachers, and virtually everyone else is online, and so are assessments. Online assessments are becoming increasingly popular in education, but what are the benefits of using them? When, why, and how should they be used? The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to answer these questions, and design online assessments for students. This course will help you:
- Develop online assessments for students.
- Provide regular, meaningful, and even automated feedback to your students online.
- Develop online tests and prevent cheating.
- Facilitate online group projects.
- Understand when and how to use online assessments.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE