NEW TEACHER SURVIVAL GUIDE
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Are you a new(ish) teacher? Is teaching more challenging than you anticipated? Do you feel like you should know what to do but sometimes aren’t sure what to do? Are you anxious about the future?
Teaching is hard, but it doesn’t need to feel impossible. Regardless of where you teach or what you teach, or if you have a lot of support at your school or a little, by learning research-proven techniques you can supercharge your teacher skill set. Designed exclusively for teachers in their first 2 years of teaching. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to not just survive as a new teacher, but become a more impactful educator. This course will help you:
- Understand the unique challenges and advantages of being a new teacher.
- Uncover the strengths and weaknesses in your current practice.
- Refine your personal mission for teaching.
- Investigate how to better align with your school, district and discipline.
- Develop effective strategies to improve your planning, instruction, classroom management, and assess your students’ progress.
- Strengthen your mindset, habits, and develop grit.
- Communicate with parents better.
- Learn strategies and techniques to become a more impactful educator.
- Thrive as a new teacher.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE