- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Each of us understands what it feels like to be motivated and unmotivated. One of the biggest challenges teachers face is to motivate each of their students every day; a daunting task, no doubt. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to motivate students to want to succeed in the classroom and beyond. This course will help you:
- Understand how motivation affects learner outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with diverse student populations.
- Empower unmotivated learners.
- Communicate student and learning expectations clearly.
- Engage students in your curriculum.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE