- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Do you lose focus while teaching? Feel angry or frustrated because your students aren’t paying attention, or responding to directions, or behaving appropriately?
We live in a time of short attention spans; Facebook, Twitter, smart phones and 24-hour news cycles. In and out of the classroom, you and your students have a lot of distractions vying for your thoughts. Mindfulness can help! The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to be more focused, present, and emotionally available for your students. This course will help you:
- Understand mindfulness.
- Discover how to be a mindful teacher.
- Create a more mindful approach in your life.
- Improve student focus, motivation and performance.
- Help your students cultivate mindfulness..
- Become more focused, present, and emotionally available for your students.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE