K-12, STUDENT SUCCESS, MOTIVATION, BULLYING, EMOTIONAL LEARNING, INSTRUCTION, CURRICULUM, ASSESSMENT
SIGN UP TO LEARN MORE
- 3 Grad-Level Credits ($445)
- 45 Hours of Non-Credit PD ($345)
- 45 Texas CPE Hours ($345)
- 1 LAUSD Salary Point ($295)
About The Course
Help Your Students Reach Their Potential
Do you teach for the fame, or money, or the recognition? Doubtful. It’s all about the students, and making an impact in their lives. In this course, you’ll learn a host of research-proven strategies and techniques to help you to help your students. You’ll learn how to better connect, motivate, and support your students. You’ll evaluate what’s working in your current practice and what’s not, so that you can figure out the best way to meet your students’ unique needs.
Videos + Readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
Why Take This Course?
This course is designed to help you cultivate your leadership. The goals of this course are for you to:
- Understand how to use Self-Determination Theory to motivate your students.
- Help your students cultivate a growth mindset, foster resilience and develop a love of learning.
- Learn how to navigate bullying in the classroom.
- Use social and emotional learning to strengthen your students hearts and minds.
- Learn strategies for addressing student anxiety.
- Reach “gifted students” in a regular classroom.
- Empower students through educational equity
- Be able cultivate incorporate mindfulness strategies to encourage students.
- Create more meaningful relationships with your students.
- Understand how to set boundaries with your students.
- Help your students to utilize skills to achieve better outcomes in school and life.
- Human Motivation and Self-Determination Theory
- Growth Mindsets for Students
- Emotions and Learning
- Cultural Learning
- Differentiated Learning
- Relationships w/Students
- Better Student Outcomes