CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT, CLASSROOM DESIGN, MOTIVATION, PBIS
SIGN UP TO LEARN MORE
- 3 Grad-Level Credits ($445)
- 45 Hours of Non-Credit PD ($345)
- 45 Texas CPE Hours ($345)
- 1 LAUSD Salary Point ($295)
About The CourseControl Your Classroom and Create an Awesome Experience For Everyone (Including You!)
It’s nearly impossible to articulate to an aspiring teacher the challenges of managing a group of young (and often restless) children. But, we don’t become teachers to just babysit and survive. We want to make a difference in the world. In this course, you’ll learn research-proven approaches to not only more effectively manage your classroom, but you’ll learn how to design a productive classroom environment and positive classroom culture.
Videos + Readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
Why Take This Course?This course is designed to help you develop classroom mastery. The goals of this course are for you to:
- Have the strategies and tools to more effectively manage your classrooms.
- Learn how to utilize Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) to create a successful classroom.
- Understand how to more effective manage student behavior.
- Discipline with dignity.
- Build peace through restorative practices.
- Utilize high-impact interventions.
- Understand CHAMPS Classroom Management techniques.
- Motivate and engage your students.
- Cultivate student-centered classrooms.
- Create a positive classroom culture.
- Develop a supportive classroom environment that prioritizes safe learning and creates a safe space for open conversation.
- Understand how to integrate blended learning techniques for student engagement and achievement.
- Developing expert learners through personalized learning strategies.
- Classroom Design
- Classroom Management
- SDT, Motivation and Student Engagement
- Optimal Challenge Point
- Learning Phases and INstructional Strategies to Help Students Reach Success
- CHAMPS Classroom Management
- Blended-Learning Techniques
- High-Impact Interventions
- PBIS – Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports for Successful Classrooms
- Classroom Culture
- National School Reform Faculty Protocol
- Restorative Discipline
- Classroom Management and Managing Student Behavior