Uncover new strategies and approaches to assess your students’ progress so you can really know your impact.
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
Desktop + Mobile
AT YOUR PACE
45 hours (self-paced) – 6 months to complete
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Create Measurable and Meaningful Learning Outcomes
Have you ever felt unsure if you’re students are actually getting your lesson? Can you assess their learning without a test? Do you know how to effectively use feedback to monitor their progress?
Great curriculum and instruction don’t mean much without achieving your desired results, student success. But how can you know if students actually “get it”? In this course, you’ll learn research-proven strategies to:
- Design assessments that work.
- Facilitate student self-assessment.
- Utilize formative assessment strategies, and encourage high order thinking.
- Monitor your students’ progress, utilize feedback effectively, and make adjustments.
- Guide your students through the learning process
- Use feedback to frame difficult conversations
- Design more effective curriculum and instructional strategies to foster more measurable and meaningful learning outcomes.
- Examine your impact.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.