EFFECTIVE PROJECT-BASED LEARNING: DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Project-Based Learning (PBL) is a very popular approach to help school projects prepare students for the real-world. However, it can be improved and become more effective. By making three major shifts to its design, teachers can make PBL easier to implement and more useful for students. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to successfully design and apply PBL projects to help prepare your students for academic and professional achievement. This course will help you:
- Review and appreciate the value of PBL as a teaching and learning tool.
- Develop and implement effective PBL projects.
- Cultivate independent and strong learners.
- Strengthen students’ mindset for tackling real-world problems.
- Foster critical thinking, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Empower yourself and your students to succeed.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE