- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Today’s classrooms are more diverse than ever before and the pressure on teachers to help each student meet expanding learning targets is enormous. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to use differentiated instruction to help all your students succeed without spending a ton of extra time. This course will help you:
- Identify students’ learning styles and individual needs.
- Modify instruction to meet students needs.
- Assess students’ progress more effectively.
- Create learning environments to engage students and maximize success.
- Become more efficient with your planning time.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE