*ENROLL TODAY AND SAVE $50*Teacher Wellness
Gain the knowledge, understanding, and strategies needed to stay grounded, motivated, and inspired so you can avoid teacher burnout and sustain a healthy teaching career.
3 Grad Credits ($445 $395)
Non-Credit PD ($245 $195)
45 TX CPEs ($245 $195)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
June 1, 2019
Teaching is arguably more challenging than it has ever been. Increasing demands and mounting pressures make your personal wellness vital to your success and that of your students. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to recharge yourself and renew your passion for teaching. This course will help you:
- Cultivate stronger emotions, a growth mindset, and resilience.
- Manage stressful and challenging situations.
- Leverage mindfulness techniques to be more present for your students.
- Develop stronger habits and time management strategies to achieve better work life balance.
- Become more grounded, motivated, and inspired so you can avoid teacher burnout and sustain a healthy teaching career.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.