3 Grad Credits ($445 $395)
Non-Credit PD ($245 $195)
45 TX CPEs ($245 $195)
Desktop + Mobile
At Your Pace
45 hours (self-paced)
6 months to complete
June 1, 2019
Bullying is a major challenge in schools today. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to combat bullying, and create a kinder classroom environment in which all students can grow. This course will help you:
- Understand bullying and its effects on all parties involved.
- Develop better situational awareness of the factors that cause bullying.
- Understand how cyberbullying has changed bullying.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of why students bully.
- Master bullying prevention and intervention strategies.
- Empower your students to speak up about bullying.
How The Course Works
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
Explore impactful research-proven classroom strategies, and uncover which ones work best for you.
Safer than real-world testing. Reflective journaling and 4 learning projects guide you to apply what you learn.
24/7 available Professional Learning Community (PLC) where you can interact with course peers and instructors.
Earn grad-level credits or non-credit PD hours to meet your salary advancement and recertification requirements.
Want to Learn More?
For groups of 2 or more.
We partner with universities, school districts and states.