BULLYING IN SCHOOLS
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Bullying is a major challenge in schools today. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, understanding, and methodologies needed to combat bullying, and create a kinder classroom environment in which all students can grow. This course will help you:
- Understand bullying and its effects on all parties involved.
- Develop better situational awareness of the factors that cause bullying.
- Understand how cyberbullying has changed bullying.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of why students bully.
- Master bullying prevention and intervention strategies.
- Empower your students to speak up about bullying.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE