BRAIN-BASED LEARNING STRATEGIES
- 3 Credits ($445)
- Non-Credit PD ($345)
AT YOUR PACE
Join Our Email List
WE’LL SEND YOU MORE INFO ON THIS COURSE
About this course
Do you ever wonder how your students’ brains work? How can you better reach your students with your teaching? How do emotions affect your success and theirs? Have you ever wondered what brain-based teaching really is or does?
The human brain is highly complex. It’s the source of emotion, thinking and behavior. The goal of this course is to provide classroom educators like you with the knowledge, latest brain research, and methodologies needed to unlock the mysteries of student brains and conduct effective teaching with the brain in mind. This course will help you:
- Uncover how the brain works and develops.
- Apply brain-based learning strategies that work.
- Understand how the social brain learns.
- Cultivate your students’ emotional intelligence, enhance their memory and retention, and positively impact their success.
- Create a brain-friendly classroom for all learners.
videos + readings
learning projects you can use immediately
reflective journaling questions
Discussion board access
HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Self-Paced | Online | 6 Months To Complete
MORE COURSES YOU MIGHT LIKE